Dr. Fatima Koukar is a specialist dermatologist with 25 years of experience in the field of both Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology as well as in Expert in Lasers for various skin conditions.
Dr. Fatima, A UAE National, attended Medical School as the prestigious University of Bristol, where after attaining her MB CHB, she continued to work before coming back home in 1994, where she was awarded The Sheikh Rashid Award for her achievement.
At the end of her residency in Dermatology, Dr. Koukar was granted a Chevening Scholarship by the British Government to continue her post-graduate studies back in England. After attaining an MSc (Hons) in Dermatology from Kings College, University of London, Dr. Fatima came back home to Dubai, and since then has been working as a Specialist Dermatologist.
Dr. Fatima keeps abreast of the latest developments in the field of Dermatology and is a member of several Dermatological associations such as being a fellow in the American Academy of Dermatology as well as the European academy of dermatology and Venereology.
She speaks English, Arabic, Hindi, Urdu, and French.
Skin anti-aging using several modes of treatment including:
- Injections of Botulinum Toxin
- Face contour improvement by Fillers
- Lip augmentation by fillers
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatments for the face for fine lines, pores, skin health
- IV infusions of concentrated vitamins and minerals for general well being
- Mesotherapy of face, neck for adding vitality to skin
- Radiofrequency skin tightening by thermage as well as fractional radiofrequency with scarlet.
- Resurfacing lasers ablative and non ablative for scars and wrinkles
- Tattoo removals by lasers
- Correction of some pigment abnormalities by lasers
- Correction of Photodamage with Fractional Technology, as well as Q, Switched lasers
- Laser-assisted hair reduction for all skin types
- Hair loss treatments
- Acne, Acne scarring
- Eczema (Child/Adult)
- Licensed Dermatology Specialist – Ministry of Health, United Arab Emirates
- Master’s Degree – King’s College London, UK
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine – University of Bristol, UK
- Member – American Academy of Dermatology
- Skin rejuvenation
- Skin resurfacing
- Open pores
- Hair reduction
- Tattoo removal
- Pigment removal
Dr. Fatima Koukar is a firm believer in using technology carefully and intelligently to age gracefully. There is a whole myriad of treatments available and the most important part of any consultation is the assessment and a tailor-made plan for each patient addressing his or her concern with what the Dr thinks is realistic and achievable. This approach leads to happy patients and a more holistic way to navigate the often confusing field of aesthetic dermatology