Dr. Enrico Robotti
Dr. Enrico Robotti is a globally renowned plastic surgeon who practices currently in aesthetic and functional Rhinoplasty, with a specific focus on revision Rhinoplasty of any degree of complexity, many of which currently involve finesse nasal reshaping by rib grafting.
Following Board qualifications in Plastic Surgery, Military Service as MD in the Italian Navy and years of training in the United States, Dr Robotti became Chief of the Department of Plastic Surgery of the “Papa Giovanni XXIII” Hospital in Bergamo, Italy, one of the most prestigious medical institutions in the country. From 2018, he dedicated himself exclusively to private practice and teaching across the world.
Dr Robotti is an authority on Rhinoplasty, having authored many papers and chapters and given over 500 invited presentations on the subject at a large number of international meetings. His in-depth knowledge and experience have made him a regular guest at lectures and to perform live surgery at major Rhinoplasty conferences worldwide.
Over the last 10 years, he has founded and chaired the “Bergamo Open Rhinoplasty Course” in Bergamo, an international biennial symposium which is one of the biggest of its kind in the world with over 600 participants from 64 countries in the 2018 edition.
Dr Robotti was President of the Italian Society of Plastic Surgery from 2012 to 2013. He is Associate Professor in Plastic Surgery at the University of Torino and Milano, and is an ISAPS International Visiting Professor. He is a founding member and current President-Elect of the “The Rhinoplasty Society of Europe”, European counterpart of “The Rhinoplasty Society, US”.
Performing reconstructive and cosmetic procedures, either to repair an injury or to improve the patient's appearance.
- Visible hump or bump on the bridge of the nose
- Wide nostrils
- Breathing difficulties
- Drooping or enlarged tip
- Crooked or off-center nose
- Asymmetry or deformities from birth, or due to previous surgeries or injuries
- Issues with restrictive breathing
- Deviated septums
- Collapsed valves
- Enlarged turbinates
- Secondary Rhinoplasty
- High School Diploma, Marist Brothers High School (M Champagnat)
- Medical Degree, University Medical School, Genova
- Board qualifications in General Surgery & Plastic Surgery
- Certified with Honours, Diploma, University of Nancy, France
- Navy Surgeon, Military Service, Italy
- Plastic Surgery Fellowship, United States
- Education Council of International Society of Aesthetic Surgery
- Member of the Rhinoplasty Society of Europe
- Member of the American Society of Rhinoplasty
- Member of the Italian Society of Plastic Surgery
Languages known: Fluent English and Italian