What is a Brazilian Buttock Lift?
Brazilian Buttock Lift (BBL), also known as Gluteoplasty, is a procedure that augments the buttocks by injecting some fats, acquired from other areas of the body.
This procedure is often a two-step procedure, as fat acquired to augment buttocks is retrieved and processed, or sometimes if needed, the augmentation can be done using implants. It takes a few hours and has the least possible scarring but requires some proper aftercare.
When should you consider a Brazilian Buttock Lift (BBL)?
People who are especially socially conscious of the way they look and who want to maintain a youthful appearance can consider a BBL. You can achieve slimmer thighs, more shapely buttocks and slimmer contours, given the fat is evenly distributed through the body.
Feeling Overwhelmed with Information?
We know what that is like! Use these icons to get in touch with a member of our team directly or click here to get in touch via our Contact form and a member of our team will reach out to you to discretely provide you with more information.
Who is an ideal candidate for a Brazilian Buttock Lift (BBL) surgery?
Undergoing an unnecessary procedure is not ideal, but these could be some reasons for you to consider while undergoing a BBL surgery:
- If your buttocks are asymmetrical.
- If your body is in perfect shape, but the shape of your buttocks throws you off balance.
- If you recently lost a lot of weight, and all your skin has been sagging.
- If compared to your whole body, your buttocks are too small.
- Your buttocks tend to sag owing to hormonal changes.
- If you have realistic expectations from the outcome of the surgery.
The Brazilian Buttock Lift (BBL) Procedure
Since there are two ways this procedure could be done, hence, we are going to get some good ideas about both. Indeed, patient with knowledge of the procedure is way better than the patient who is unaware, to achieve optimal results.
Since there are two ways this procedure could be done, we are going to get some good ideas about both. Indeed, patient with knowledge of the procedure is way better than the patient who is unaware, to achieve optimal results.
The Implant Procedure
After putting the patient under anaesthesia, the incisions are made on the sides or the bottom sides, near the Gluteal crease, for an easy insert of the implant.
Following examination and consultation before the BBL surgery, our doctors will place the implants and after a successful insert, the incision will be sutured by layered sutures in buttock tissues.
Later, the skin will be either taped with surgical tape or a skin adhesive, as this may yield surprising post-surgery results with fewer scars.
Implants are small bags made mostly in the desired shape of a teardrop. The outer layer is made of silicone or polyurethane. The gel inside the implant is either silicone or saline based. Every implant is uniquely shaped for the patient, as per their expectations. During this process, surgeons also provide their input over what possible size can be used and how practical it can be.
The Fat Grafting Procedure
The Fat Grafting Procedure in Brazilian Buttock Lift (BBL)is the most successful procedure and has minimal aftercare as well. Here’s what happens during the procedure:
- The patient is put under anesthesia to extract the fat.
- After inserting the thin tube into the inobtrusive incisions, the fat is loosened for extraction.
- After the required fat is extracted, it is processed for insertion.
- The surgeon will then inject all the fats gradually, into the buttocks from various angles.
What happens after getting a BBL surgery?
There may be some swelling post the procedure, but that will reduce gradually. Later, to avoid any excess fluid build-up, the drain lines will be left inserted in the wound.
Within two days, the drains will be removed, and our doctors will expect you to walk within twenty-four hours of the BBL surgery to avoid blood clotting. Ideally, surgeons will administer drugs such as painkillers and antibiotics.
Brazilian buttock lift (BBL) Aftercare
By and large, the whole process is tailored to offer you the best results. The surgeons document all the possibilities, taking in the patient history of any ailment and past procedure.
Following careful consideration, the surgeons share expectations they would have from you, post-surgery. You will be briefed on essential lifestyle changes surrounding your health, along with other do’s and don’ts.
What to expect from Brazilian buttock lift (BBL)?
Though there may be a few challenges that you may encounter after a BBL surgery such as slight bruising or swelling, the rewards are worth so much more! It’s a much safer procedure when compared to other surgeries but the effects are positive and last for a long time. Apart from the positive physical appearance it gives you, it’s the psychological boost to your self-esteem and confidence that makes it worth considering.
Book a Free No-obligation Brazilian Butt Lift Consultation in Dubai
- Our process always starts with a free no-obligation consultation with a specialist surgeon well experienced in performing the Brazilian Buttock Lift at our Dubai clinic.
- This will then be followed with a check-up and examination. For making it easier, the patient will be asked to sign the consent form for photographs that will be maintained in the patient’s private medical history.
- Necessary health check-ups, height, and weight measurements will also be taken. After examination, the surgeon will decide what part of your body will be ideal for fat extraction.
- If you choose to have an implant, the size and possibilities will be discussed during consultation. The surgeons will also brief you about the post-surgery care and expectations after the surgery.
- Remember to keep your surgeon updated on medications or chemicals you may consume, (herbal, drugs, blood thinners, tobacco, etc). Based on their findings, you might be asked to stay off any additional medication or treatment for a few days before the BBL surgery.
Brazilian Butt Lift surgery in Dubai
When it comes to giving your buttocks the desired shape that goes with your expectations, visit Maison Lutétia Clinics in Dubai, the best aesthetic clinic in Dubai. You can look forward to expert treatment that conforms to the highest precision standards.