Why does skin develop fine lines and wrinkles?
As we grow, the skin loses it elasticity and collagen (which aids in tightening and contouring the skin), causing fine lines and wrinkles.
Our Skincare Consultants focus on taking early action related to premature ageing on the skin. They stress on the importance of following a sound diet with food rich with antioxidants, and Omega-3 Fatty Acids that add a lot of value to fighting the process of ageing.
A good night’s sleep, the use of sunscreen, and emollients, are additional lifestyle choices suggested. A regular exercise regimen, cutting back on smoking, and eliminating stress can also contribute a lot to the process of your skin rejuvenation.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US NOW
How to read the signs of fine lines and wrinkles:
What are the treatment plans for fine lines and wrinkles?
No two people are ever the same, and it’s the same with regard to your skin. That’s why every procedure is designed on specific criteria such as the skin type, age and health factors. Our Skincare Consultants, provide laser rejuvenation, alpha-hydroxy acids, retinoid, RF micro-needling, peels, and other treatment plans as per the requirement.
How to prevent fine lines and wrinkles with the best skincare treatment in Dubai
- Moisturize: Your skin dries with age, so our experts recommend moisturizing twice a day with moisture-boosters such as hyaluronic acid and glycerin.
- Avoid radiation: Too much exposure to ‘Blue light’ from your mobile screen or laptop can affect your sleep quality which can then have an adverse effect on your skin’s regeneration process. It can give rise to harmful free radicals that cause oxidative stress to the skin.
- Say no to sugar: Sugar doesn’t just pile on the pounds, it’s bad for your face too! studies reveal that it breaks down collagen and the elasticity of your skin which speeds up the ageing process on your skin.
- Avoid stress: Anxiety can create chemical changes in the body that produce nasty molecules which attack skin cells.
- Check your eyes: Too much squinting and straining or exposing your eyes to harsh sunlight (just in case you forgot your sunglasses), cause deep pronounced wrinkles and lines around your eyes.
- Get plenty of sleep: Sleep is important for your skin cells to regenerate and repair itself , so make sure you sleep for at least a good 7 hours in a day. Avoid sleeping on rough surfaces as it can create furrows on your face, so try a soft silky cushion.
- Stub out smoking: Smoking is bad for our face, as much as it is to your health. It affects your collage and elastin levels making your wrinkles even more defined. Your face appears more dull owing to the nicotine that reduces blood flow to your face.
What are the procedures for fine lines and anti-wrinkle treatment?
Our skincare experts carefully study the issues of your skin before suggesting a customised solution, with each procedure designed as per the requirement of your skin, age, and health factors.
The treatments cover Laser Rejuvenation, Alpha-Hydroxy Acids, Retinoid, RF Micro-Needling, Peels and more.
The HIFU SoftLift at Maison Lutétia uses focused, high-intensity ultrasound energy to bypass the surface of the skin into the deeper layers where it tightens your facial structure by stimulating collagen and elastin production. It also works to tighten the facial muscles improving the delicate scaffolding of the face and the appearance of facial features while smoothening out fine lines and wrinkles. This works well on the cheeks, jawline, eyelids, and eyebrows.
What happens during the fine lines and anti-wrinkle consultation?
After an initial assessment and conversation with you, our experts will assess your muscle anatomy to establish whether its right for the procedure.
Since anti-wrinkle injections stop the muscles from creasing the skin, delaying the ageing process, you will also be advised about the possible side effects of this procedure, which can include slight swelling and bruising.
After the assessment, you will then be advised on the number of injections required for your desired look. The amount of treatment required will greatly depend on you and the areas you want to address. A good idea is to view before and after photos of different people to give you an idea as to what look you want to achieve.
What are the benefits of fine line and anti-wrinkle treatment?
- It helps you achieve natural looking results with a softer, brighter appearance.
- By relaxing the muscles, it also helps soften and smoothen specific areas around the face and works best in reducing crow’s feet, frown lines and forehead creases
- It is minimally invasive and there’s no downtime. They usually produce results in 2 to 3 days.
Fine lines & wrinkle treatment in Dubai
Our skincare experts at Maison Lutétia Clinics in Dubai have solutions to each skincare issue with each procedure designed as per the requirements of skin, age and health factors. Talk to our skincare experts for the best fine lines and wrinkle treatment in Dubai.