What is a Laser Carbon Peel?
Carbon is a magical element and is the essence of life, given the fact that it has been found in almost everything existing in our world.
When used for skin treatments, it works its magic in fresh ways. It penetrates the skin and sticks to the skin cells, oil droplets, and other impurities inside, while allowing them to evaporate afterwards in the process.
The Laser carbon peel treatment promotes a very firm and plump skin, that is soft to the touch and very fresh in appearance. It also boosts the production of collagen and elastin inside the skin, that leaves it healthy and radiant.
Besides, the results of this fantastic process are further enhanced by the Medical LED therapy session, first developed by NASA when they used light to regenerate cells and speed up the growth of plants and healing in humans. It is a milestone method that came as a significant dermatologic advancement in the market.
When should you consider a Laser Carbon Peel treatment?
A lot of people want to know about the ideal time for a carbon peel treatment. The big surprise is that you can do so at any time in the year! It cleanses and shrinks your pores, and takes out acne or blackheads, so you won’t have to go through it again. It also helps by adding a glow to your complexion and making your skin appear clean and bright. You can even add a hair bleaching session for the face and neck, to take the process to an entirely new level.
What does the Laser Carbon Peel treat?
Laser carbon peels are used to treat:
- Acne pigmentation
- Enlarged and clogged pores
- Fine lines and wrinkles
What is the procedure for a Laser Carbon Peel?
The laser carbon peel procedure takes about half an hour and covers the following procedure:
- A layer of liquid carbon will be sprayed on your face that will absorb oil, dirt, and dead skin cells from deep within the pores.
- The liquid carbon will have to dry for about 10 minutes, following which, eye shields will be given to protect your eyes from the laser.
- The laser will then be directed over the skin to a low-energy setting, heating up the carbon, binding it to the epidermis, boosting collagen and plumping up fine lines.
- On a higher-energy setting, the laser breaks down the liquid carbon into tiny particles.
- A smoke evaporator attached to the laser will remove the carbon and impurities.
- Your doctor will also apply a moisturizer to hydrate your skin.
How do you prepare for a Laser Carbon Peel treatment?
You don’t need a lot of preparation for a Laser Carbon Peel since it’s entirely non-invasive and very mild. The one thing you must keep in mind of course is to first share your health history and current physical condition with your doctor.
If you have been following specialised prescription treatments for your skin, it may cause irritation so your doctor may advise you accordingly.
How much time does it takes to recover from a Laser Carbon Peel treatment?
The Laser Carbon Peel treatment is generally safe, with no major skin complications or painful side effects. You may notice some slight redness post treatment, and experience some tingling initially but this will eventually subside in a few days.
No downtime is required, and you will be able to resume daily activities straight away.
Laser carbon peel treatment in Dubai
If you want to erase blackheads and give your complexion a healthy glow, speak to our skincare experts at Maison Lutétia Clinics in Dubai for the best laser carbon peel treatment in Dubai.