What are MesoLED treatments?
People generally use regular skincare products to maintain the health of their skin. But sometimes, you need to take a step further and see if there’s a scientific and effective alternative to refresh your skin. Our plastic surgeons adopt the MesoLED treatment, inspired using meso-injection techniques invented by the French and are the latest treatment methods in the contemporary world of medical sciences.
What does Micro-needling do for the skin?
Micro-needling is used in various treatments at our clinics. The process allows the exact number of micro-injuries on the skin, the purpose of which is to stimulate the body’s natural healing response. It also allows any serum to be delivered deep inside the skin, which is the meso serum that is rich in nutrients and vital for better skin growth. Another significant benefit pointed out by our surgeons is that it allows the doctors to bypass the protective layer and transfer the serum to the appropriate place.
When should you consider a MesoLED skin treatment?
You should go in for a MesoLED skin treatment when you need to do any of these:
- Extract fat from the stomach, thighs, buttocks, hips, legs, arms, and face
- Reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Lessen fine lines and wrinkles
- Tighten loose skin
- Improve your body contours
- Add more skin glow (reduce skin pigmentation)
- Avoid hair loss
What is the procedure for an MesoLED skin treatment?
The focus of MesoLED Therapy is to correct skin damage caused by deep issues such as inflammation and poor circulation.
The meso-injection treatment infuses the meso elixir, which is a mixture of 12 vitamins, coenzymes, 23 amino acids, and moisturizing hyaluronic acid.
During an MesoLED skin treatment session, this elixir is fused directly into the middle layer (mesoderm) of the skin, reaching your skin cells with the help of micro-needles, which allow the boost of collagen and elastin in the skin.
We use a medical-grade LED treatment right afterwards to intensify the results at different wavelengths and further improve the outcome.
What happens during an MesoLED skin treatment?
- It begins with a numbing medicine applied to your skin
- A special micro-needle is then used to deliver a set of injections containing required enzymes and herbal extracts that your skin requires
- The intensity of these injections could vary at different depths (1 to 4 mm), and depends on your skin condition
How do you prepare for an MesoLED skin treatment?
- You’ll have to fix an appointment with the doctor ahead of time
- Make sure you share your personal health history with your doctor to rule out allergies or side effects
- You might have to avoid anti-inflammatory drugs or other pain relievers as they could increase your risk of bleeding and bruising during mesotherapy
What can you expect from an MesoLED skin treatment?
One of the best benefits of MesoLED for your skin is that it goes beyond cosmetic creams that are part of everyday skincare.
This unique combination of mesotherapy and LED therapy is a gentle aesthetic treatment that heals your skin from the inside out.
Our French-invented meso-injector delivers the meso elixir, which is a combination of 12 vitamins, 23 amino acids, co-enzymes, and moisturizing hyaluronic acid, evenly and painlessly into the skin with a microneedle effect.
The elixir delivers nutrients directly to your skin cells and the micro-needling stimulates your skin’s healing response, coaxing it to produce more collagen and elastin.
As a grand finale, specific wavelengths from our medical grade LED, act to amplify the effects of the treatment and further rejuvenate your skin.
What are the benefits of MesoLED skin treatment?
- Mesotherapy instantly rejuvenates dull skin, fine lines and wrinkles.
- It helps boost blood circulation and rids the body of toxins.
- It can address hyperpigmentation and acne while achieving that ‘lit-from-within’ skin glow.
- Mesotherapy vitamin cocktails and herbal extracts can stimulate the fibroblast cell in the skin to produce more collagen in fighting ageing.
- It improves the radiance and hydration of your skin.
- It’s a quick and relatively painless treatment
MesoLED skin treatment in Dubai
To book an appointment right away with our best experts in MesoLED skin treatment in Dubai, contact us right away. Let our skin experts guide you through your options and discuss customised treatment packages, for your individual needs.